Thursday, July 29, 2010

Polka Dot Happy!!


























I have always loved them. They are goofy and chic and so fun!! And in trend or not, I'm hardly ever able to resist them! Yes, they are the polka dots!!! :) I think there's something about them that can perk up anyone, they are just so HAPPY! (in a nice way. I don't drool over too much yellow/happy things otherwise!) :)

What is YOUR favorite polka dots thing you own??? Tell me!!!


via
Super cute storage in pastels and polka dots Pottery BarnKids


Newest add to my wardrobe - Topshop, this is so minnie mouse(ish)
Polka dot top by Ashley Renee - 16$
via anne sage of The City Sage
Polka dot house!! photographer - Yale Joel


via

  

4 comments:

Maya said...

I LOVE this post. I feel the same way about polka dots :)

Unknown said...

I love polka dots too.Loved the polka dotted bathroom.Very cute.

harshita said...

I love the POLKA DOTS too :)..This section is so damn interestin nd sexyy !! I would love to flaunt " FOR MY DELICATES " bag its polks dot nd a veryy cuteee thing..where shuld i email you??

Great goin !!

Neha@ papermagictwigs said...

Thanks guys, glad you like this selection. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails