Tuesday, June 9, 2009

parisian dolls

All things I find lovely and inspirational, all things that make me smile, make me think. With this blog I aim to create a space for myself and the readers, of all that is beautiful in this world. My love is for art in any form - photography, food, writing, decor, and you are invited to be a part of this little world of mine. Welcome to paper magic twigs, where there is a lot of love for all the things lovely and magical (no! not power points!). And people who create (no, consultants don't count as well!) Oh, a lot of love for them!!! :)

I'm also a big games fan. Online games... point-and-click, room-escapes, hidden objects and strategy.. so, I will also try and share with you all games that I have enjoyed, beaten, got beaten by etc..  I will start with the very simple and sweet Super Stacker! Love it... enjoy   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. just came across your blog, and it looks lovely.. love the header especially.

seems like we have some common interests.. look forward to connecting on this blog in the future.

cheers

for now anonymous till I am done working on my blog.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails